Bax Customer Service Job Overview
We are currently looking for
Are you an experienced Second Life Resident with a flair for fashion
and an appreciation for the finer things in Second Life®?
Do you Love Bax Boots™?
Have you been a customer and even convinced your friends to shop at Bax Coen™ designs as well?
You have excellent communication skills and enjoy assisting others?
You want to commit yourself to a long term working relationship?
Then we are looking forward to work with you at Bax Coen™ designs, where people are the core of our success. To attract the most dedicated employees, Bax Coen™ designs offers competitive salaries and additional benefits like completely flexible working hours, a rewarding bonus program and friendly working Atmosphere.
- Minimum Age
- 8+ months old
- Job Responsibilities:
Bax Coen designs is a Grid -wide recognized top quality brand with a reputation for exceptional service and high standards. The following are a variety of responsibilities that would be fulfilled by Bax Coen™ Sales Consultants. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the highest level of customer service by demonstrating products to customers, assisting customers in fitting items, explaining benefits, features, price, quality, value and other information
- Answer customer’s questions concerning location, price, origin and use of merchandise.
- Dependability (on a long term 6 months+)
- More then 8 months Second Life® knowledge and activity
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Fluent in English (additional languages are an advantage)
If you are interested please give a concise answer why you are the right choice for this job and add two unedited snapshots one full Body one Face or half Body (wearing any Bax Coen designs Products you own)
Sent it too SerinaJane Loon in world to her Mailbox at Bax Coen Main-store or per E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are accepted until September 26th, 2009 midnight (24.00) PDT. The ones who made it to the short list will be notified and invited to a brief interview and probationary work day.
Your Bax Coen designs Team