A moment of Love - make it last forever. Happy Valentine’s Day! (more…)
Posts Tagged ‘stylish’
Time to get cozy for the Holiday Season
in style with the BAX Regency Boots in Suede
Featuring the much requested brown shades
Color change options for Sole and Zipper.
Special Discount for “Bax’s Boot Promotion and Updates” Group members 30% Off for the Introduction (Single Colors only) until Friday December 20th 2pm SLT
This guide should help you fit your Bax Regency Boots over your “L.inc Phat/ Cute Azz”or any other Mesh Legs or Body within same size range. It is strongly recommended that you execute the following steps before your purchase, using the DEMO version of the boots which you can get at the Bax Coen Designs Main Store or the Marketplace. Changing the shape sliders for the legs as described here will not affect the appearance of the worn Mesh legs or Body (Phat/ Cute Azz).
1. Wear your desired version of the “L.inc Phat Azz” with the “*L.inc* Phat Azz Alpha” Mask.
2. Wear the BAX Regency Boots Base
3. Wear the Bax Regency (Demo) Boot in the standard size and see how it fits around the thigh, if it is far too small, try the Plus or BBW sizes. If there is a small gap at the top, see step 4.
4. To get rid of small gaps at the top of the thigh -> go into appearance-> legs tab and adjust your leg muscle. Generally, increasing leg muscle a bit will close the gap.
5. Take a look at the ankles. If the the “Phat /Cute Azz” leg pokes through or if the ankles seem distorted, go into appearance and adjust your knee angle. Adjust it up or down in small steps, watching the change at the ankle, until it looks as desired.
If you’re having trouble, feel free to visit the Bax Coen Designs main store and ask a CSR for assistance or register a fitting request at the BAX Service Terminal [Service Wall (next to the desk)].
It will be a pleasure to assist you with fitting of your Bax Prestige Boots to Mesh Legs (L.inc Phat/ Cute Azz) as well, (works in most cases) and it’s highly possible to wear your BAX Ankle Boots with it too.
Styling Xaqueline Seda
Photography SerinaJane Loon
Bax Coen Designs Team
Bax Coen’s first and highly anticipated Thigh High Boots!
BAX Regency Boots Feature Facts:
- 100% rigged original Mesh with extra attention put towards having a most realistic bending action at the joints
- Designed for SL Materials with lifelike shine and surface details but also for non-Materials setting in the viewer
- Fits out of the Box thanks to “Fitted Mesh” – adapts to muscle and body fat changes also – One size fits all standard sizes and more, additional PLUS and BBW sizes also provided
- 7 thrilling colors available
- Foot Fixer and Walk Sounds in the built in scripted Menu accessible by clicking the left Foot/ Leg.